Virtual Life begins...

Games have always held a fascination for me. I remember my first days when dad got in a device. You purchased cassettes/cartridges and you could play varieties.. The first cartridge had Mario and Tank.  I was allowed to play after homework for  way toooo limited time. With the wish to get other games on the horizon.

And then using a plastic gun to shoot at ducks and bad guys. Thus fancy new technology. The more you played, you advanced, getting hooked even deeper.

Then came computer games and suddenly the variety in games doubled. No waiting years to get a new catridge.

Then the addiction truly took a hold with phone games. The mobility factor always keeps the fascination alive getting me to keep coming back for more.

Ps4 where parents never understand the need for one and me the kid knowing the difference that it would provide to my gaming experience.

Never been one to choose either mobile or PC or ps4. The options are endless and I appreciate them all equally. Till this day I would love Mario.

Each game hold within it endless memories, always happy, sometimes embassing maybe, but never sad.

I have heard endless debates on which styles of games are 'right ones' and the obvious debates on what makes a 'gamer'. Some people plainly tell me I am no gamer. See the mistake they made here is expecting me to want a tag.

I've never had a game I didn't wanted to try -- my curiosity is endless.

Until now -- the day seems to have come when I have found one - 'Choices'. The ads make me belive I will loose brain cells if I play it. But will I stay strong and have the one game in my life I will never play? Or will future posts be talking about the game? ... 🙈

For me it's all about convenience in my life -- as life goes forward I get a chance to play a bit allong the way. Thus when stuck in the car (chores involving my dad) out comes the phone. Have an afternoon to laze, why not switch on the ps4.

I'm listing my initial favorites, the ones which started me down this road. Keep in mind the list continues to grow!

📱 Phone: Tetris, Snake, Sims, Hidden object games, Garfield's diner.
🖥 Computer: Prince of Persia, Kings Quest, Road Rash, Icy Tower, Crusader.
🎮 Ps4: Star Wars, Infamous Second Son.
🕹️ Nintendo: Tank, Mario, Hogan's Alley, Duck Hunt, Tekken.

My list proves I am not elitist. Never will be one any time soon... Anyone else like that out there?? Do get in touch, if nothing but to let me know people like me exist. 😋😎

Comments